50,000 satisfied customers!
You just sign and file Utah Military divorce.
Guaranteed court approval or money back.

Utah Military Divorce – Save Money and Time by Completing Your Own Military Divorce

Complete your utah Military divorce with real savings.

In our 16 years of online divorce services, TheLegalDivorce.com has helped many service members through utah military divorce. For a person who is in the military, or has a spouse in the military, utah military divorce laws usually follow the same rules as civilian laws. Most utah military divorces are filed in the same manner as any uncontested civilian divorce. There usually is little difference in the proceedings.

Court Jurisdiction: If a military member’s spouse wants a divorce, he or she must file in the jurisdiction of the state in which he or she is currently serving. If he or she is stationed abroad, or is serving in a war, then the military authorities can be requested to serve the member. If the member refuses to agree to the service—it might complicate the process. In short, if your spouse is serving in military, and he or she is stationed abroad, then in most cases you have to wait until they return to the service area. This delays the court proceedings.

Requirements: Many states permit the military member to apply for utahmilitary divorce in the state where they are stationed. They do not have to be legal residents of that state. There are three choices with military members along with their spouses to decide for the state in which to file for divorce:

• The state in which spouse resides
• The state in which military member is stationed
• The state in which military member has legal residency
Whichever state is chosen, the laws of the state (like child custody, property distribution, etc) will be applied on the divorce process.

Property division or alimony decisions depend upon the state law in which divorce is being processed. Since there are separate utah military divorce laws regarding pension, all military pension rules are governed by Uniformed Services Former Spousal Protection Act. According to the USFSPA, a part of the retirement payment goes to the former spouse. But it doesn’t mean that a part of the pension has to go to the former military employee.

Are you the wife or the husband?


What is your first name?

What is your email address?
(IMPORTANT: Check it for accuracy

What is your middle name?

Create a password

What is your legal last name?
(Include Jr., II, Sr.)

Re-enter password

What is your telephone number?
(Include area code)

 It's 1-2-3 Easy:
Register online.
To start, just choose the state in which you'll file your paperwork. If you're in the military, you can use your home state of record if you prefer.
Fill in our questionnaire.
It's okay if you don't know all the information about your spouse. Just enter the information you know, or can get.
Review your documents and file with the court.
Your paperwork will be sent to you ready to sign and file.
"The Judge saw that the papers were in perfect order and there were no problems. I saved over $2500. Thanks again for your great service."

We've helped over 50,000 customers since 1993

Our experience really pays off for you. You don't have to go through the process alone because we stay with you the whole way.

You save money

You can save up to $3,000 or even more compared to what a lawyer charges to do a an uncontested divorce. We prepare your documents right the first time.

100% guarantee and great service

We eliminate your risk by including 100% money-back guarantee for our work. We start working on your divorce paperwork the same day you submit our questionnaire, and we're available to answer whatever you may have. Our goal is to put you at ease.

Fast service

In most cases, you can be ready to file you paperwork in 48 hours—sometime even less. We keep the process simple, and we're here to help until your divorce is final.

FREE Last Will and Testament

FREE Marital Settlement Agreement

FREE Name Change

FREE Divorce Resource Kit

Home  |   FAQ  |   Divorce Tips  |   Divorce Resources by State  |   Divorce Resources by County  |   Guarantee  |   About Us  |   Contact Us  |   Privacy Policy  |   Site Map
Alabama  |   Alaska  |   Arizona  |   Arkansas  |   California  |   Colorado  |   Connecticut  |   Delaware  |   Florida  |   Georgia  |   Hawaii  |   Idaho  |   Illinois  |   Indiana  |   Iowa  |   Kansas
Kentucky  |   Louisiana  |   Maine  |   Maryland  |   Massachusetts  |   Michigan  |   Minnesota  |   Mississippi  |   Missouri  |   Montana  |   Nebraska  |   Nevada  |   New Hampshire
New Jersey  |   New Mexico  |   New York  |   North Carolina  |   North Dakota  |   Ohio  |   Oklahoma  |   Oregon  |   Pennsylvania  |   Rhode Island  |   South Carolina  |   South Dakota
Tennessee  |   Texas  |   Utah  |   Vermont  |   Virginia  |   Washington  |   Washington D.C.  |   West Virginia  |   Wisconsin  |   Wyoming